top of page
Image by James Padolsey



Halkin successfully closed a Real Estate transaction in Central London for the value of GBP 20 million. The transaction was structured with a fairly high Loan to Value despite a challenging Brexit climate, with the remaining purchase cost arranged through lending on the Client’s existing liquid portfolio.  The client was therefore able to acquire 100% of the asset without any direct cash contribution. 

The portfolio is being managed by our Investment Team in line with the Client’s risk profile and with the objective to generate sufficient income to cover all of the client’s debt servicing costs.


April, 2019




Halkin structured a non funded facility valued to USD 25m with the help of a bank by securitising the credit facility 90% against Real Estate and remainder 10% against cash. 

December, 2017



Halkin recently closed a challenging transaction which involved financing of two luxury super yachts valued at circa EUR 45m for an Ultra High Net Worth client. Halkin was able to successfully structure a competitive debt package, allowing a higher Loan to Value to refinance the existing debt and generate additional liquidity for the client.

An Investment Portfolio was structured to generate sufficient returns in order to offset regular loan repayments and to cover administrative and insurance related costs associated with the yacht. The lending was provided via an external capital provider.

October, 2017

Image by Tandem X Visuals


Large Residential Real Estate in London valued at GBP 60m with an existing debt of around 50%. Halkin restructured the debt through a capital provider at a considerably higher Loan to Value resulting in a comfortable equity release 


The liquidity generated was then leveraged to create a diversified portfolio to target a return of over the agreed benchmark. The income from the portfolio caters for the debt servicing as well as client expenses for maintaining the property hence making the asset self paying and generating excess liquidity on top.

July, 2017



Halkin recently closed a complex corporate transaction by structuring a senior debt via a bank on a hotel in Central London valued at over GBP 130m.


The transaction involved various jurisdictions and holding companies.

Halkin centrally coordinated and efficiently navigated the transaction all the way through to smooth execution.

June, 2016


Important: The above examples of "Recent Transactions" reflect the type of transactions Halkin has undertaken on behalf of its clients.  Please note the information above, some of which has been adapted to ensure client confidentiality, should be considered for informational purposes only and the types of returns indicated above should be not relied upon and should be considered as an example.

As with all investments, there is always an element of risk and you may not get part or all of the capital back that you initially invested.  Before making investment decisions you should seek advice from your Financial Advisor to ensure you understand the risks.

The examples involve corporate clients and is part of Corporate Finance and Investment Management Service.

bottom of page